Saturday, February 19, 2011

Aponex

It never ends. 

April found another phrase to jack up.

After a long afternoon at the Lasik Eye Center (I'm considering laser surgery), April proceeded to give me a hard time about not having master negotiating skills.

She's truly a master. She negotiated $3k off her surgery a few years ago and proved me wrong when I worried she'd end up with the office janitor slicing on her eyes.

During my appointment, we got them to come down $1k, but no more. Apes said it was because I came across too interested.

When I begged to differ, she rolled her eyes and said:

"Chill out. I'm just giving you beef."

Cue quizzical look.

It took me a few minutes to figure this one out.

"GRIEF, APRIL!"

She didn't even bother to look embarrassed.

3 comments:

Mike S said...

It never seems to end! My wife does it too & it really can leaving you shaking your head. She rarely sames anything beyond something like "Same indifference." Maybe she MEANS it though, as she's seems indifferent to any attempts to show the difference.

A Strange Boy said...

LOL.

Jessica said...

hey heather, i have been following your blog for a long time and i think that you are hilarious! i have just started a blog and i would like you to contribute!
http://lifelezzons.blogspot.com/